2022-2023 Student Fees
These are the fees for the 2022-2023 school year. Fees for the 2023-2024 school year were approved by the Board of Education in November 2022. Registration for the 2023-2024 school year will be open in the coming weeks and will be communicated with district families.
Material and Technology Fees
|by April 30, 2022||May 1, 2022 and After|
|Kindergarten through 5th Grade||$195.00||$220.00|
|6th through 8th Grade||$225.00||$250.00|
|Chromebook Insurance (not eligible for waiver)||$25.00||$25.00|
- Mandatory grade level fees listed above will be waived for students who meet the free lunch criteria.
- Mandatory grade level fees listed above will be reduced 50% for students who meet the reduced lunch criteria.
- Applications for free and reduced lunch must be submitted annually and will be available in the summer.
- No fee refund if student is enrolled for 30 days or more.
|by april 30, 2022||may 1, 2022 and after|
|Pre-Kindergarten Tuition (Typicals)||$2,575.00||$2,575.00|
|Pre-Kindergarten Snack Fee||$50.00||$50.00|
- Pre-K snack fees will be waived for students who meet the free lunch criteria.
- Pre-K snack fees will be reduced by 50% for students who meet the reduced lunch criteria.
Bus Fee (All Riders)
|By april 30, 2023||may 1, 2023 and after|
|1st Rider in the Family||$155.00||$205.00|
|Each Additional Rider in the Family||$105.00||$155.00|
- There is NO transportation for students living within .5 miles from school (unless residing in hazardous zone).
- There are NO waivers or reductions of transportation fees. Families who previously qualified for free or reduced lunch, or families with a financial hardship should contact our business services office at firstname.lastname@example.org or 224-612-7327 for approval of a payment plan. Please call early as the first payment must be received by April 30 to avoid the May 1 fee increase.
- Transportation requests and payments MUST be received by August 1 to GUARANTEE transportation on the first day of school. Late requests will be added to existing routes/stops after Labor Day.
- 50% refund of transportation fees for students enrolled less than 80 days.
- No transportation fee refund for students enrolled 80 days or more.
|Elementary School Lunch||$3.15|
|Middle School Lunch||$3.75|
- Breakfast/lunch fees will be waived for students meeting the free lunch criteria.
- Breakfast/lunch fees will be reduced for students meeting the reduced lunch criteria.
A NEW FREE/REDUCED LUNCH APPLICATION MUST BE SUBMITTED ANNUALLY
A 2022-23 Free/Reduced Lunch Application will be available after August 1, 2022. Your 2021-22 Free/Reduced Lunch Status is in effect only through September 30, 2022. If you believe you will meet the 2022-23 qualifications, please complete an online application prior to the start of school. Completed applications will be processed and letters will be sent to the households regarding meal benefits.
*Please Note: A $5.00 processing fee is charged to ALL refunds.