2023-2024 Student Fees
Fees for the 2023-2024 school year were approved by the Board of Education at their November 2022 meeting. Please note that fees will increase if paid on May 16 or later.
Beginning with the 2023-2024 school year, student fees will be paid through PushCoin. Learn how to create and manage your PushCoin account.
Material and Technology Fees
|by May 15, 2023||May 16, 2023 and After|
|Kindergarten through 5th Grade||$215.00||$240.00|
|6th through 8th Grade||$245.00||$270.00|
|Chromebook Insurance (not eligible for waiver)||$25.00||$25.00|
- Mandatory grade level fees listed above will be waived for students who meet the free lunch criteria.
- Mandatory grade level fees listed above will be reduced 50% for students who meet the reduced lunch criteria.
- Applications for free and reduced lunch must be submitted annually and will be available in the summer.
- No fee refund if student is enrolled for 30 days or more.
|by May 15, 2023||may 16, 2023 or after|
|Pre-Kindergarten Tuition (Typicals)||$2,700.00||$2,700.00|
|Pre-Kindergarten Snack Fee||$75.00||$75.00|
- Pre-K snack fees will be waived for students who meet the free lunch criteria.
- Pre-K snack fees will be reduced by 50% for students who meet the reduced lunch criteria.
Bus Fee (All Riders)
|By May 15, 2023||may 16, 2023 and after|
|1st Rider in the Family||$160.00||$210.00|
|Each Additional Rider in the Family||$110.00||$160.00|
|Family Maximum (3 or more riders)||$300.00||$400.00|
- There is NO transportation for students living within .5 miles from school (unless residing in hazardous zone).
- There are NO waivers or reductions of transportation fees. Families who previously qualified for free or reduced lunch, or families with a financial hardship should contact our business services office at email@example.com or 224-612-7327 for approval of a payment plan. Please call early as the first payment must be received by May 15 to avoid the May 16 fee increase.
- Transportation requests and payments MUST be received by August 1 to GUARANTEE transportation on the first day of school. Late requests will be added to existing routes/stops after Labor Day.
- 50% refund of transportation fees for students enrolled less than 80 days.
- No transportation fee refund for students enrolled 80 days or more.
|Elementary School Lunch||$3.30|
|Middle School Lunch||$3.95|
- Breakfast/lunch fees will be waived for students meeting the free lunch criteria.
- Breakfast/lunch fees will be reduced for students meeting the reduced lunch criteria.
A NEW FREE/REDUCED LUNCH APPLICATION MUST BE SUBMITTED ANNUALLY
A 2023-24 Free/Reduced Lunch Application will be available after August 1, 2023. Your 2022-23 Free/Reduced Lunch Status is in effect only through September 30, 2023. If you believe you will meet the 2023-24 qualifications, please complete an online application prior to the start of school. Completed applications will be processed and letters will be sent to the households regarding meal benefits.
*Please Note: A $5.00 processing fee is charged to ALL refunds.