Phone: (847) 297-4120
Fax: (847) 297-4124
How to Apply
District 26 employs and offers careers for certified staff and educational support personnel to serve an enrollment of approximately 1500 students. School District 26 is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination of any kind. The District tries to attract highly qualified applicants for all positions. All applicants interested in being considered for vacancies are invited to apply online at http://www.applitrack.com/rtsd26/onlineapp.
Come join the River Trails family!
- Full and part-time jobs
- 87% teacher retention rate
- Ideal class sizes with an average of 19 students per class
- Salary increases for additional graduate coursework.
- Eligibility for graduate coursework reimbursement after one year in the district*
- Voluntary extra duties (clubs, sports, etc.), compensated at $26 per hour*
- One hour of built-in professional development per week*
- Average of 210 planning minutes per week*
- 50-minute duty-free lunch break*
- Start with 11 sick days, four personal days and two bereavement days*
* For certified staff