You will use PushCoin to pay all student fees beginning with the 2023-2024 school year. If you have any questions about fees or using PushCoin, please contact the business office at BusinessServices@rtsd26.org or 224-612-7327.
After completing your student’s registration, you will receive an email from PushCoin. It may take 2-3 days to arrive in your inbox (make sure to check your SPAM folder). The email will include a PushCoin registration code that you will use to add a student to your account. There will be a unique registration code for each student.
Once you receive that email from PushCoin, you should follow these instructions...
STEP 1: SIGN UP FOR A PUSHCOIN ACCOUNT
- Go to www.pushcoin.com
- Sign up as a parent/guardian. To do so, either click on I DON’T HAVE AN ACCOUNT and fill out the form OR use accelerated sign-up by clicking on the Facebook, Google, LinkedIn or Hotmail links.
STEP 2: ADD YOUR STUDENT(S) TO YOUR ACCOUNT
- Add your student to your PushCoin account by clicking ADD STUDENT. Enter the unique PushCoin registration code you received in the PushCoin email, and click SUBMIT.
- Information about the student should appear on the screen. Verify the information is correct and click I CONFIRM.
If you have multiple students, repeat STEP 2 for each student.
STEP 3: MAKE PAYMENT
- Click PAY FEES to make a payment
- If using a credit card, there is an additional fee additional fee of 2.95% + $0.30 per transaction to use credit or debit cards. This fee is charged by the card processor (Not PushCoin).
- The electronic check (eCheck) funding option is FREE for parents/guardians.
After making your fee payment, you are done. RTSD26 is only utilizing PushCoin for student fees at this time. You do not need to load additional money into the account and can ignore the “Fund Wallet” option.
RTSD26 Refund Policy
The PushCoin system is used for all student fee payments to District 26, including material and technology fees, Chromebook insurance, pre-school tuition and bus fees.
Material and Technology fee refunds are available:
- A student is enrolled less than 30 days ($5 processing fee).
- A student becomes eligible for Free Lunch (100%) or Reduced Lunch (50%).
- No refund if a student enrolled 30 days or more.
Transportation fee refunds are available:
- Refund of 50% if a student is enrolled less than 80 days ($5 processing fee).
- No transportation refund for students enrolled 80 days or more.
For students who leave the district during the school year, please request a refund in writing or via email to BusinessServices@rtsd26.org.
For accounts with a credit balance at the conclusion of a school year, will carry over for use during the following school year.
All payments will be applied to the oldest outstanding balance. Any prior year unpaid balances must be paid off before new payments are applied to the current year fees.
For questions, please contact the business services office at BusinessServices@rtsd26.org or 224-6120-7327.