The River Trails School District 26 Board of Education held a meeting on Tuesday, June 20, 2023 at River Trails Middle School. A full recording of the meeting is available for viewing on our YouTube page.
Here are the highlights:
- The Board, as well as Director of Innovation and Technology, Alicia Duell, recognized our Summer Technology Interns for their amazing work
- Dr. Lyndl Schuster presented the FY2024 budget for RTSD26, which was later approved by the board
- RTEA Comments were presented by Bob Kastner
- Alicia Duell gave a recap of this year’s innovation symposium
- Dr. Lyndl Schuster gave an update on Business Services, including discussing upcoming construction projects at Euclid and Indian Grove
- A policy committee report was given, as well as the president’s report
- Dr. Megerle gave the superintendent’s report (43:17) which discussed important items for the start of the school year and his year’s Boxwood Bash
The next regular board meeting will be held on Tuesday, September 19 at Euclid School. You can email the board at email@example.com.