The River Trails School District 26 Board of Education announced and approved Dr. Jodi Megerle as the district's next superintendent. She will begin her duties on July 1, 2022.
- From February 28 through March 7, RTSD26 stakeholders had the opportunity to complete a survey.
- On March 1, BWP hosted focus groups for members of the community and RTSD26 staff.
- From April 4-5, BWP conducted an initial screening of candidates.
- On April 12, BWP presented the Board with their recommended list of six candidates.
- From April 18 to April 20, the Board interviewed six recommended candidates. They then narrowed the search down to two finalists.
- On April 27, the Board interviewed the two finalists and then voted on a new superintendent.
- On May 3, the Board announced and approved Dr. Jodi Megerle as the new superintendent.
News and Communication Timeline
- Board of Education's Announcement Letter to the Community (May 3, 2022)
- (Press Release) Dr. Jodi Megerle Named Superintendent of River Trails School District 26 (May 3, 2022)
- Board of Education asks for input from the community (February 28, 2022)
- RTSD26 BOE Selects BWP & Associates to Aid in Search (February 7, 2022)
- Dr. Nancy Wagner's Letter to the RTSD26 Community (January 26, 2022)
- (Press Release) RTSD26 Superintendent Nancy Wagner to Resign at End of 2021-2022 School Year (January 26, 2022)