River Trails Middle School offers a wide variety of clubs, sports and activities - something for everyone.
- There are no tryouts with the exception of variety show, competitive athletics, bucket and steel drum bands.
- Students must be in 7th/8th grade to participate in basketball, volleyball, bucket and steel drum bands.
- Students must maintain an acceptable academic standing in order to participate in extracurricular activities.
- Meeting times and locations vary; check the announcements and website frequently.
- Please check with individual sponsors for more information.