Welcome to the Prairie Trails PTC!
Our mission is to provide opportunities for families and staff to build relationships in order to foster a more collaborative school community.
Want to get involved? Here are 5 ways YOU can contribute!
1. Come to a meeting. We meet one Tuesday evening each month, and you are welcome to drop in at any time. We always appreciate having more voices in the room!
2. Chair an event. We host several events throughout the year, and each one needs a designated point person. If you love planning and organizing - we’d love to have you!
3. Volunteer at an event. We always need help staffing events! This is such an easy way to get involved as you can sign up for individual events that work with your schedule.
4. Be a Room Parent. Room Parents serve as a liaison between their classroom teacher, classroom families, and the PTC. (Room Parent assignments are finalized in early September.)
5. Make a donation. Throughout the year, we may need material donations (i.e, food, supplies, raffle items, etc.) for particular events/fundraisers, and will always happily accept a monetary contribution!
Contact us at PrairieTrailsPTC@gmail.com if you’d like to get involved, or if you have any questions!
Please peruse the rest of our page for more information on our Board, upcoming events, and our spirit wear school store!
Your 2023-2024 PTC Board,
Amy Williams (President)
Mia Baran (Vice President)
Liz Kolodziej (Secretary)
Abby Limjoco (Treasurer)